For example – "Follow @TheGardenChat on Twitter for all your #gardenchat information nd gardening tips #ff" . It is recommend to share why you follow the tweep account.
Here are some helpful tips to keep you tweeting on #ff
- Break out of your regular tweeting routine and check out as well as recommending followers outside of your normal topic follows.
- It’s best to recommend one Twitter user per #FollowFriday tweet so you can personalize the tweets with why you follow them.
- You can recommend anywhere from 1-6 users to follow every Friday in one twitter friendly sentence as long as you add #ff
- Don't forget you can always add a Follow Friday list of those tweeps you enjoy mentioning daily. Tweet out the link to that list you've created using Twitter. More information on list here: https://support.twitter.com/articles/76460-how-to-use-twitter-lists
- It is always a bonus to use every day manors while on Twitter. If someone has RT'ed you or mentioned you during the week add them to your #ff list on Friday.
- Too many tweeps to mention ... try using hootsuite or Tweetdeck and schedule #ff tweet lists.
Need some help with #ff - Follow Friday? Check out the FollowFriday Helper at : http://followfridayhelper.com/