Tuesday, December 4, 2012

You're Invited to a Virtual Cookie Party



It’s the season for giving!! This Holiday Season #gardenchat Twitter Chat Forum is combining our talents with the inspiring #spicychat community (admin – Rashmi Primlani of @PrimlandKitchen ) to host an extra special virtual cookie party to share with your loved ones. Please join us this coming Thursday, December 6th at 8 PM EDT for our Cyber Cookie Party. More the merrier, so make sure to share this invitation with your family and friends.   R.S.V.P: Tweet ” I am Attending #GardenChat #SpicyChat Cookie Party this Thursday on Twitter”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to come! I might be able to come by 8:30ish! But I'll have a recipe ready!

Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

Count me in! This was a lot of fun last year!