Friday, November 9, 2012

#GardenWalk Thursday On Friday: @BloominChick

@BloominChick
Writer/gardener/reader/photog.
Happily married 30+mom of angel in heaven who happens to be
disabled with Sero-negative Arthritis & Fibro.
Also tweet from @OfclGardenWalk
Coastal & Northwestern NJ.
http://digginaround.blogspot.com
http://newjerseythroughmyeyes.blogspot.com 



Yesterday for #GardenWalk Thursday, in keeping with our "...Celebrates Being Thankful In Our Gardens This Month," I shared this photo along with that yesterday and after the last 10 days (because of Hurricane Sandy), I am thankful & appreciative of so much, I didn't know where to start!

(And that's truly not an exaggeration!)

It's not the best photo and things are on the messy side since the Hurricane last week and the Nor'Easter this week, but I am just so thankful...

What are you thankful for in your garden this month? This season? This year? 
Share with us on #GardenWalk Thursdays in November!

On #GardenWalk Thursdays in November, tweet a photo of what you're thankful for in your garden, include the #gardenwalk hashtag in your photo tweet and You may be our #GardenWalk Thursday on Friday "Featured Tweeter" of the week here on the #gardenchat blog!

To find out all about #gardenwalk Thursdays, click here.

See you next week for our next #GardenWalk Thursday Celebrates Being Thankful In Our Gardens "Featured Tweeter"!

~Jo
aka Bloomin'Chick. Wife, mother of an angel in Heaven, survivor; a real Jersey Girl. (What you see on those reality shows isn't real!) Writer, photographer, joyful gardener (coastal Zone 7b/mountain Zone 6a) & avid reader. Eclectic, creative & happily married late 30-something who lives at the sea w/her heart in the mountains who happens to be disabled with Seronegative Arthritis & Fibromyalgia.  I blog about my passions & life at Diggin’ Around and my NJ at NewJersey Through My Eyes.   

Be sure to catch more of my daily garden photo shares via #GardenWalk where you can see what's growing around the world right now & share your garden with like-minded folks!

PS: I'm the only one who shared a #GardenWalk Thursday Celebrates Being Thankful In Our Garden photo tweet via twitter yesterday which is the only reason I ended up featuring myself here today!  

No comments: