Saturday, February 4, 2012

Adventures In Gardening: Are You Ready For Some Sowing?!

With the countdown to Super Sow Sunday officially under way, I'm interrupting my regularly scheduled Adventures In Gardening post today to focus on this fun and exciting annual event! If I recall correctly, this is my 3rd time participating - it's grown and evolved over the years.

To find all of the info for tomorrow's big event and how to make sure you have plenty of chances to win great prizes, click HERE. (This includes when to RT, start & finish time for the main event and time prizes will be drawn). Make sure to leave a comment there too!

And don't forget to use the #SuperSowSunday hashtag when you tweet tomorrow! Especially if you're starting seeds and sharing seed sowing info.

Will you be starting seeds tomorrow or looking for info to guide when you do at a later date? I usually have more luck with direct sowing than I do with starting seeds indoors so I'm not sure yet if I'll be starting any tomorrow.

Super Sow Sunday - A great way to "kick off" the growing season! (Oh stop, you knew that was coming!)

~Jo
PS: To all of us attending Super Bowl parties tomorrow, have fun and be safe! (Personally, I'm in it for the food!)

@BloominChick

NJ Zones 7a & 6b

Diggin’ Around

New Jersey Through My Eye

No comments: