Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Red Christmas with Corona Tools


Who wouldn't love a new set of red Corona Tools under the Christmas Tree this Holiday Season?  #gardenchat with the help of @coronatools is making that happen for one lucky winner.  ONE lucky #gardenchat participant is going to receive the gift pack featured above just in time for Christmas.  We hope you will give this to the gardener on your Christmas list. 

In this giveaway :
- Corona Deluxe Growers Set – includes; Corona hand tools, Dual Cut Pruner, Corona Snips, Corona Sharpener and Garden Tote - $69.99 Save $38!



Check out these other limited time gifts sets available from Corona
- Corona Hand Tools with Garden Tote - $29.99 Save $23!
- Corona Dual Cut Bypass Pruner with Pouch & Sharpener - $39.99 Save $24!
- Corona Extendable Handle Tool Set  - $49.99 Save $22!


To qualify in this drawing that will take place on 12/19/ 2011 follow the easy steps below: 


1.)  Be sure to follow @TheGardenChat and @CoronaTools and tweet out :  Season of Giving on #gardenchat http://twurl.nl/f75t17 @TheGardenChat @CoronaTools #gardenchat

2.)  Comment on this blog and share who you would like to give this give to and WHY.

3.) Follow the #gardenchat tweets and join us Monday 12/19/2011 to see if your name is picked at 10 p.m. ET

4.) Name drawn at 10 p.m. ET must send shipping information to @theGardenchat or @BG_garden by Midnight 12/19/2011 . 

* random.org is used to select the name from this blog post at 10 p.m. ET.  12/09/11 @TheGardenChat is not responsible for the product being donated to this event.  Winner must message @TheGardenChat their shipping information by Friday 12/09/2011 MIDNIGHT in order to receive this item.  IF we do not receive your shipping information at that time you are will forfeit the product.


** This product is not endorsed by #gardenchat / @TheGardenChat. The #gardenchat / @TheGardenChat has NOT BEEN paid to network this product.   #gardenchat is a place where gardeners can connect using social media. The products being presented during the Season of Giving event on #gardenchat have been donated by companies who would like to share in the growing community of #gardenchat.  

 




Be sure to click over to Corona Tools website and see the great deals they are providing to help you fill the favorite gardener on your list stocking!   CLICK HERE to see those great deals.

Questions or Concerns?  Please leave a comment on our blog post and we will respond as soon as possible.  Happy Season of Giving 2011!

18 comments:

Natracourtney said...

I'd love to keep these for myself! I'd probably gift them to my mom though. She's been having fun working on new flower beds in her yard and she'd love having the right tools to help her!

Justin Davidson said...

I'll most likely keep a few :) And gift the others to Zenger Farm www.zengerfarm.org

jchapstk said...

This is a great gift. I would like to gift it to my friend Molly, since I have so many of her tools now. LOL. She would use every single tool - correctly!! Yes, I know it's not a can opener, but...

circulating said...

I have been thrilled with my very own Corona hand tools and have been wishing that my friend Bobby had his very own Corona tools too... he provides produce from his bountiful garden to his own community and to his social network friends all across the country... help me help help him help others... THANKS... :)

Sadie said...

I would share with my sister in law. She is just getting started learning to garden.
sadiebeery at hotmail dot com
@ohiocatfish

Nancy Wheat said...

What a lovely gift set! Certainly one I'd love to receive! Perhaps I would give it to my daughter to encourage her to work with me in the garden.

James said...

I would like to give it to my dad. He has never done much gardening, but he always talks about it. He always says he really wants to grow carrots, and he's told me several times about how his friend prepares his seed bed for starting carrot seeds and how he's going to do it that way. It's kind of funny. Anyway, we usually don't give each other gifts so it would be fun to surprise him :)

SuzOH said...

I would probably keep these for myself, but share them with my mother and my neighbor who always helps me out with big jobs.

That Bloomin' Garden said...

I would love to see these Corona tools go to my husband. When I fell and broke two bones this summer, not only did he have to take over all the household duties but he also had a half acre garden to look after. I see he is now using my pruners as he worn his out. I think this would be a great gift for him for all he has done this year.

GoodGreenGuru said...

WOnderful Garden Tools! I would give these to my girlfriend who has been the inspirstion for a growing garden hobby.
Good Green Guru

Anonymous said...

Would love to give these to a neighbor who always helps me.

Laura said...

I would love to win this set! I would donate it to our heritage society. We started a small Heritage garden, and I hate having to lug my tools there when I or someone else wants to tend to the garden.

I also tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/GardeningDame/status/146423420014444545

Emily R. said...

I would give this to my mom as she has been saying that she needs new garden tools desperately!

SolakNC said...

I'd donate them to our local Clayton Community Garden crew.

Jan @TWOwomenANDaHOE said...

I would like ME to win this because I love Corona Tools!

May all your gardens grow,
Jan

Douglas E. Welch said...

Lots of friends who could use and deserve these. Might even say they are better gardeners (and even people_ than I am.

Kim said...

I would like to share this gift with my sister Karen. We both love gardening and I would love to help us grow our toolboxes!
Cheers and Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
Kim

AppyandAwyna said...

I would share these with my daughter! We both love Gardening!
Awyna