We are excited to have @glassgardenNW guest host on #gardenchat this Monday 12/5/2011. Creative artist Barbara Sanderson will be sharing wonderful ideas and tips on how to use glass in your garden during this event from 9-10 p.m. ET on #gardenchat Twitter.
We are continuing the Season of Giving Event throughout the month of December and to kick off week 2 : TWO lucky garden networking friends who participate on #gardenchat will be eligible to receive 2 beautiful glass creations by @GlassGardenNW . These unique pieces are featured in the image below.
are a brand new color design I am calling Freckled Fiddlesticks and
they are not yet available on the storefront but will be available in
Jan. 2012. Here's a link to Fiddlesticks on The Glass Garden website: http://bit.ly/vhqTSH
To be Entered in this #gardenchat Drawing
1. Be at the Twitter #gardenchat event on Monday 9-10 p.m. ET 12/5 and have tweeted at least 1 time .
2. Comment on this Blog Post telling us if you use glass or other sculptured art in your garden.
3. If you are a winner you MUST email @TheGardenChat your shipping information by 10 : 30 p.m. ET that night.
* Random.org will be used to pick the winner at 9:55 p.m. ET that night.
* Shipping and Delievry of this item is provided by Barbara Sanderson / @GlassGardensNW
Please address any questions or comments to @TheGardenChat on Twitter or post on this blog entry. See you at #gardenchat on Monday!