Welcome!!! I am so glad you dropped by today!!!
Do you have a list of favorite blogs that you love to read? Do the posts inspire you? Have you just found a new blog that you are excited about and want to share the news??? Well…if you answered yes to any of these….this is your lucky day!
This party is brand spanking new! It is not just any party…it is a party with a TWIST!!! You don’t get to blow your own horn…you get to share a blog that who you admire!! There is no better way to show appreciation for the inspiration/ entertainment/ information than to send some new followers their way!
Read ‘Em Wednesday is a brand new way to show appreciation for your fellow bloggers! It is a party that offers us an opportunity to bring attention to some of the best blogs out there!
All you have to do is this:
A..Choose a blog that you enjoy reading off your blog list.
B..Write yourself a post introducing us all to your chosen blog and it’s author.
C..Be sure to put a link to that special blog in your post!
D..Link your blog post to this party…specific post URL…not your home page
E. Enjoy the party…and perhaps find a few new favourites on the list!
Now…I know I know…you are wondering if there are specific rules that this party insists you follow….funny you should ask:
There are a few straight forward guidelines that we ask you to follow…They are common sense really…
The Guidelines of this party are:
1. You cannot feature or share a blog that is not family friendly…NO PORN or ADULT SITES please!!!
2. You can feature any blog you want…any blog…there is no limit to the topic.
3. You cannot share your own blog…you Must share a favorite that you follow
4. Your post must include two things: 1. A link to the blog you are sharing. 2. A link to this party. You may also use the logo of this party and include a link to it as well. Either way….you MUST link to the hosting blog for this party!!!
( Any post that does not link directly to the host blog will be deleted…Our logo/link is VERY important to bring traffic to your blog and the blog you are sharing.)
5. You cannot enter without a post sharing another blog that you appreciate. You must share another blog.
6. You can only enter one time per week
7. you do not need to become a follower of each participant…but it would be nice if you have the time, to go to at least a few of them, and leave a wonderful word or two…and maybe even follow if you like what you see!
8. You are not allowed to feature any sites that are directly trying to sell something. This is not a party for advertising …or pedaling any wares. Any blogs that are created to sell any product will be deleted by party admin.
You can join/link into this fun new party at Tootsie Time, Growing 4 Seasons and at the Garden Chat Blog…It doesn’t matter which one you link into…the link will appear on all four lists… exposing not only your blog, but your featured blog to a whole lot of new fans! The linky will open Monday evenings and will close on Tuesday evening at midnight. You don’t have much time to join in the fun, so you best get posting!!!
This is my share for the week:
I love to read blogs when I can…and I just adore garden blogs. I also like to read the odd joke blog and several blogs about junkin’ and decorating…These are all things I know how to do…but there is one blog that I love to read…simply because I envy this woman’s special gift.
I have tried…and tried…and tried again, but to no avail. I thought I had the wrong equipment…so I went shopping…nope…thought maybe the background was wrong…so I painted it…nope…the fact that I needed to face…was I was no DIANE. I am tablescape challenged. I suck…stink on ice…simply cannot set a gorgeous table!
I do however LOVE to visit Tablescapes By Diane. This woman can set a table for ANY occasion! The cutest Halloween table I have ever seen was just set last week! You guys…if you have not seen this wonderful woman’s gift…PLEASE head over there and check her out! She rocks that dish cupboard every chance she gets!
Diane is a sweetheart too…she leaves the kindest comments for those who visit…always returns the visit and never ever has laughed at me for being plate handicapped! I honestly don’t know how she does it…but I love to look at her work!
Check her out…click her name…the link will take you right there! She’s probably setting us all a table for tea as we speak!
Until next Time….Happy reading!
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.