Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Seed Keeping Made Easy

We are heading into a popular time of the year for growing and to help keep the seed enthusiasts seeds organized be sure to check out the The Seed Keeper. This is a super handy kit that will keep you organized because there are dividers in the box and plenty of space for extras.If you like to  save your own seeds in addition to purchasing them, this handy box allows the user to keep everything  together to store for many years to come.

Sometimes I get impatient because I want to get out in the garden and start playing in the soil so I was super impressed with how easy it was to put my seeds in order using this kit.

Maybe you are like me and you enjoy saving your own seeds in addition to purchasing them each year. This handy organizer allows extra room for you to enjoy saving multiple containers or packages.

Join Us for #gardenchat January 24, 2011

We have the privilege of having Kerrie and Carol of The Seed Keeper Company as our guest tonight on #gardenchat. You can click on the image above to find out more about #gardenchat. About The Lovely Ladies of The Seed Keeper Company The Seed Keeper Company came about when Carol and Kerrie tried to find a better way to store their seeds. Together, they developed a seed filing system for seed packets and captured seeds complete with tips and seed planting accessories. The accessories were chosen because they are important to the seed starting process. The plastic clip-lock container is rugged enough to go to the garden and solid enough to protect delicate seeds until the next planting season. The photos you see throughout their site at Seed Keeper Company are from Carol and Kerrie's gardens. They share that it is an amazing feeling to see the bounty of our efforts—all from a tiny seed.

About Information from Kerrie & Carols Site

When I first received my Seed Keeper I was so excited I had to share a video of the product. Even though this was my busy time of year as a gardener and greenhouse owner I took the time to put the video in the above image together. Please click on the image above to my YouTube Channel to see what I'm talking about. As you can see from the image above I'm totally ready to start planting for 2011! I hope you will join us tonight on #gardenchat was we gear up for an exciting evening of learning some new ideas on saving those beloved seeds.

No comments: