Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Not Sure ... Tweet on Over!


I'm super excited that we are wrapping up 2010 with a wonderful line-up of garden folks who participate in #gardenchat. This coming week we are honored to have Teresa Soule who blogs for Garden Shoes Online as Guest Host. Monday December 6, 2010 is the #gardenchat event you won't want to miss if you are in need of finding that perfect something for that gardener on your Holiday shopping list. Can you think of at least someone you would like to surprise this year but you are not sure what would put that smile on their face for seasons to come? I would like to encourage you to check out her site featuring a large selection of quality footwear. The Garden Shoe Online website has an amazing guarantee on all their products and service that will make your shopping experience easy and affordable. I don't know about you all but this is the perfect site to email to my hubby who hates to go out in the stores this time of year.

I'm adding my BOGS from Garden Shoes Online to my Holiday Gifts for the Gardener list because these boots are like no other when it comes to comfort and being actually being waterproof. I have put my BOGS to the test out here in the Black Swamp where I garden. If you follow my blog you will see me sporting these garden must haves. Why not wear these colorful fashion accessories out of the garden when they can easily be hosed off. I get many compliments from young and old when I wear these out on the town. I will never be able to wear my cheap rubber clog imitations again!


Would you like more information about #gardenchat? Please click on over from the link to the right or follow us on Facebook.

No comments: